Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

12/4/06

Bond..James Bond



Bond...James Bond...thats the only part i liked in this movie..and yeah..the starting as well, in which Daniel Craig chases a criminal..and my of my..wht a chase...totally hair raising..leaves you in complete awe..but its not the Bond who inpires..its the criminal. The way he jumps from one crane to another..wow .. aur hamara Bond..unki to ..ab main kya boloon..Well in short a Perfect start to a totally dull movie..no stunts, no gizmos..hmmmm..and i didnt like Daniel Craig as bond either. Pierce Brosnan and had much more class and style.

The story is okkk...and wht else..the theatre where i watched ws absolutely third class, adding to my dislike for the movie.

Hope the coming sequels will be more "Bond" like.

1 comment:

delhidreams said...

hmmm
havent seen it yet, but craid is not that bad for me...looks okay
and well, all bond movies r like that, what to say?

Book Reviews