Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

10/2/06

Dimag Jaam



Today s 2nd Oct..its a holiday and i am suppossed to be celebrating dusshera..bt i am nt feekin like doing anything..infact i dont know wht i want 2 do..i want 2 talk and be alone at the same time, i want to hang out and stay closed in my room..my mind is jammed..its like i am trying to think and i cant, i am trying 2 sleep abut i dont want 2..i am feeling terrible..really terrible..so i grabbed my back, and came here 2 infy..may b some coding wud put my mind on track.

Happy Dusshera..May God be there with us 2 help us decide b/w right and wrong..and that included me as well.

My mind is like this dog..stuck..i can c my life drifting away..but i feel too helpless to do anything. Sometimes i feel..i hav tried enough..held the hand of Optimism for too long..may b i shud let go..but then i think..i am only 22 yaar..how cn i giv up so early..huh.

Just that i am losing my nuts and bolts..bit by bit..day bt day, and i hope someone rescues me before i lose them all.

GOD HELPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Book Reviews