Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

10/24/06

2 din ghar par

Hmmm..finally i gt my much awaited leave..though it ws shortened from 13 days to 3 days..yeah..u read it rite..i hav become such a critical resource that i ws sent and brought back by air, so that the three days that were supposedly getting wasting in train travel were utilised.

Huh....to think of, it does seem that meri paancho unglian ghee main hai..and this is no less than an honour, that infy paid for personal trip, but is this wht i am looking for..in a way..i am glad i ws at home for 2 days only..because even in those 2 days, i never felt at home..life s getting unneccessarily complicated..o god..please help!

No comments:

Book Reviews