Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

9/26/06

Confession of a STUPIFIED mind

I have been doing the disappearing act for quite some time..but with little success, and that has even more disappointing. Yeah.. i have been trying 2 hide..hide in my shell...trying to keep myself away from everyone's miseries..becoz its making my life even more miserable :(

No one is happy...... no one is.....and that makes me so unhappy..so much that i hav stopped talking 2 people..stopped talking 2 them..so that i dont hav 2 listen to it :(

Sorry meet_me..actually i hav been trying 2 avoid u..because ur "DILEMMA" is the same as mine, and that makes me feel so insecure..so ws avoiding coming online...
alok s suffering from one illness after other..autumn..her career gone down the drain..ami...i am tense because she s not caring abt her career..anu..one big blow after another..mandu, dani...personal, family..every type of problem is in their life..huh..did i miss anyone..yes many..becuase i dont want 2 talk abt it..and after all wht can i do....

I feel so INSIGNIFICANT :(

1 comment:

delhidreams said...

with the light of love in his heart...even the moth is not insignificant friend...and u talk about u!!!

Book Reviews