Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

8/2/06

rAndOm WoRds



Hmmmmm.........meri watt lagna continued hai...and there s no respite :( My PM today told me that this wl continue for atleast next 3 weeks :| aur MOCK CATs main koi breakthrough nahi mil raha hai :( M getting more of desperate ....losing my interest and just working hard and harder to improve my score.

But had a good weekend this time...though i had 2 come to office.

Watched OMKARA on saturday and i realised how important is trust in a relationship...and how easy is it to break it..so easy :| Ajay Devan ws excellent but SAIF ALI KHAN was superb..though i m still nt clear abt wht the movie was, all i cn say is ..it ws DIFFERENT..definitely different :)

The way Kareena left her everything for AJAY DEVGAN..the way VIVEK OBEROI became the successor of AJAY instead of SAIF..the way SAIF tricked AJAY and gt him to Kill KAREENA, and the way KONKANA SEN killed her own husband (SAIF)..everything ws DIFFERENT...huh

BUT i still fail to understand this truth of life, and still feel so impatient though i know and i realise its all abt trust..


Yeah u guessed it rite...everythings seems misplaced..words just placed in random order..it wl take a lil effort to draw the meaning out of it..wht do i do??I am so tired and there s so much to do....its been almost 20 hrs i hav been in office NON STOP (form 6 PM SUNDAY to 8 PM MONDAY)...cant write more though i want 2..m leaving

Bye

1 comment:

delhidreams said...

beneath every watt lagi padi hai person is a philosopher waiting to appear...

Book Reviews