Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

5/2/06

Masti ka Mazaa


Hmmm..the last weekend has been gud 4 many people, and undoubtedly its been one of the best ones for me..well mainey aisa kya kiya??I went 2 Pune..kya karaein apney paer (feet) ek jagey tiktey hi nahin :) well i went 2 meet my skool frends there..v were meeting after nearly 8 months par aisa lag raha tha ki jaisey kal hi to miley they..people say ki with distances, rishton main dooriyan bad jaati hain..and i wont say they r wrong..i hav been experiencing it 4 some time..mandu, dani..i hav nearly lost contact.Despite my efforts..i guess they no more seem interested :( but i m glad ki my pune visit didnt go this way..m really glad and as one of my frends said,i seem 'euphoric'..i guess alok cn see that excitement meri post se tapak tapak key bahar aa rahi hai..

ok now coming back..well i left from hyd on fri night and reached pune at 10 am ..at 12 we left for bombay..ab main bombay ki jitni tareef karoon kam hai..uff kya jagah hai..kya kudian hai..lol..i went 2 bandstand and juhu beach..and it ws simply amaaazing..seeing the sea for the first time, i m lost for words 2 describe its beauty..wo rait main nangey paanv chalna, for lehron ka girna..wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww.Wo thandi hawa..ufffffffffffffffff.

We left from bombay at 10 in the night and reached pune at 5 in the morning..uskey baad bas bed pey letey aur jab uthey to dopaher ho gayi thi..then we went 2 MG road,FC road..had choley pathure and gol gappey, paranthey with baingan ka bartha at chaitanya's..yummmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, khoob ghoomey, shopping ki (20 % of my salary spent in just 3 days)........do i need 2 say more :) par jab jaaney ka time aaya to laga ki kash saari zindagi aisey hi mazzey kar saktey..................kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaashhhhhh

No comments:

Book Reviews