Who Am I??

An environmental engg turned Software Engg working for a MNC. U cn call me Peenuts..thats what my long lost frend used 2 call me, and its in his memory.

3/24/06

Informal Conversation

This happened yesterday..I came back to my desk after swimming and ws abt to unlock my comp when my PM came 2 me and said that he wanted 2 hav a few words..

I ws quite surprised. we sat outside our bldg, on the stairs and had a long chat..

he asked me abt my educational backgrd, my interests, how i ws finding working with the team and how i felt abt the project.He also talked abt his hobbies, his career path, life @ infy and many more things..

i never felt i ws talking 2 my BOSS, his way for so informal and it made me so comfortable.

I am really glad and extremely thankful 2 him for sparing so much time out of his really busy schedule............

Thank You Sir

2 comments:

meet_me said...

sure that ws cool.. :)
lucky u!! n it is hard to find such kinda bosses...right?

delhidreams said...

yeah, i've that kinda boss too...
my dear 'pinaki da'

Book Reviews